Why B2B Partner Channel cooperation is the turning point for your tech business?
To successfully embrace new markets, organizational readiness, unique product value, dedicated team and market expertise is a winning combination for both sides of channel partnership.
But how to find the right channel partner?
What are the right criteria, and which hidden obstacles you can encounter?
How to create a strong, long-term alliance to push the limits you have while working on your own?
Watch the session led by Gregor Dedic, Partner Channel Development practitioner with more than 15 years of global experience with focus on partner search, evaluation and enablement. You will get the best practices and unique tips and tricks on how to select your channel partner and what are the key elements for both sides of channel partnership building process.
Who is it for:
COMPANY OWNERS, GENERAL MANAGERS, DIRECTORS OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, DIRECTORS OF SALES AND MARKETING of Tech companies.
- Why in the era of digitalization building a local B2B partner channel is still a key success factor for your IT-business expansion.
- How to ensure your organization readiness on all levels: executive management and team support, marketing materials aligned to a local market, and infrastructural readiness.
- How to identify right partners and what are the main assessment criteria.
- Onboarding core milestones: how to implement businesses alignment between your companies, and to speed up partner activation process.
- Tips and tricks from our B2B Channel Partner Development team with the years of practical experience on site, and “behind the scene” insights for both sides of channel partnership.