How Can You Ensure That You're Implementing a Sound Strategy on Search Engines?
Complex buying decisions involve a great deal of online research from the many customers participating in the decision making process. Without targeted Search Engine Optimization and paid Search Engine Marketing, people will have a very hard time finding you and your value propositions. This means that it’s essential for B2B companies to have high online visibility that reaches multiple stakeholders with consistent brand messages.
For companies selling Cloud Services, doing SEO and SEM is always a good idea. If you plan to be a leader in your industry, strengthening your marketing effectiveness on search engines is key to building a solid digital presence and generating new business opportunities.
Whether you’re interested in improving your online reach through SEO or taking a more direct approach with SEM, this webinar will give you the tools to do so!
Who is is for:ru
COMPANY OWNERS, GENERAL MANAGERS, DIRECTORS OF SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The value that SEO & SEM bring to B2Bs marketing efforts.
- Key differences between Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing tactics.
- SEO principles and best tactics to make your site appear on search engines.
- SEM principles and how to implement effective goal oriented marketing campaigns.
- Aligning your Digital Strategy: How SEO, SEM and Content play together.