Effective Date: January 1, 2022
2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process various types of personal data from you, including but not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Company details, including your company name, job title, and company address.
- Marketing preferences, such as your consent to receive marketing communications from us.
- Website usage data, including your IP address, browser type, and device information.
- Cookies and similar technologies that track your online behaviour on our website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our marketing services and delivering relevant content.
- Sending you promotional materials, newsletters, and updates (with your consent where required).
- Improving our website, services, and customer experience.
- Analysing user behaviour and website traffic to optimize our marketing efforts.
- Responding to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
4. Legal Basis for Processing
Our processing of your personal data is based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request.
- Legitimate interests: Processing necessary for our legitimate interests, such as marketing our services and managing customer relationships, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden.
- Consent: Processing with your explicit consent, where required by applicable law.
5. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your data with trusted third-party service providers that help us deliver our marketing services, manage our website, and process data on our behalf.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests from public authorities.
6. International Data Transfers
Your personal data may be processed and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where data protection laws may differ. In such cases, we will take appropriate measures to ensure the security and protection of your data.
7. Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, accidental loss, or destruction. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure.
8. Retention Period
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws.
9. Your Rights
You have certain rights concerning your personal data under the GDPR, including:
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal data.
- Restriction: You can ask us to limit the processing of your data under certain circumstances.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in Section 10.
10. Contact Us
Consalta d.o.o., Slandrova ulica 4B, 1231 Ljubljana, email@example.com, +38631699622